American Visas

Sefar Universal team provides full assistance in English and/or Spanish when applying for North American visas.

Visa for entrepreneurs and investors (E2)

Visa for Professional Entrepreneurs with Extraordinary Capabilities (EB-1): It is an Immigrant visa that allows permanent residence. The applicant must demonstrate that is part of a small group with extraordinary abilities within the areas of science, art, business, sports, education. Does not require job offer or employer.

Visa for Extraordinary Abilities (O1-A): It is a Non-Immigrant visa for persons with extraordinary ability or achievement in the sciences, arts, education, business, athletics, or extraordinary recognized achievements in the motion picture and television fields, demonstrated by sustained national or international acclaim, to work in their field of expertise. Includes persons providing essential services in support of the above individual.

Temporary Foreign Agricultural Worker Visa (H-2A): For temporary or seasonal agricultural work. Limited to citizens or nationals of designated countries, with limited exceptions, if determined to be in the United States interest.

Visa NAFTA (TN): The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) created special economic and trade relationships for the United States, Canada, and Mexico. The NAFTA Professional Nonimmigrant Visa (TN) allows citizens of Canada and Mexico, as NAFTA professionals, to work in the United States in n prearranged business activities for U.S. or foreign employers.

J1 Visa, Cultural Exchange: Non-immigrant visas for participation in an approved exchange program. Generally, a citizen of a foreign country who wishes to enter the United States must first obtain a visa, either a nonimmigrant visa for temporary stay, or an immigrant visa for permanent residence. Exchange visitor (J) visas are nonimmigrant visas for individuals approved to participate in exchange visitor programs in the United States.

F1 Visa, Student Visa: In general, for academic and vocational studies.You must have a student visa to study in the United States. Your course of study and the type of school you plan to attend determine whether you need an F visa or an M visa.